Monday, September 25, 2006

Trip to Monterrey after 1.partials


La silla (chair)- symbol of monterrey


we were visiting anika and nina, friends from pforzheim- the pic is made from their roof!

It was a really funny trip to monterrey together with sanne, luis, mike and nelson (mexican friends from querétaro)!

mike´s picture: "the fence and the mountain"

sanne, luis & me infront of a lot of cactuses

mike, nelson(somewhere), sanne, me & luis

As we arrived in monterrey, we visited our german friends from our uni in pforzheim

Nina`s & Anika´s home in monterrey- really nice!
sanne, me, daniel(auch ein deutscher, aber von ner anderen uni) & manu


sometimes it doesn´t matter what time it is...



...we had a lot of fun playing unlogical mexican drinking games...


...or a german blowing game!



Die kleine Tierschau on TEC de Monterrey Campus Monterrey....die springen da einfach auf dem campus rum- total witzig:-)




the australian flag next to the german one- like our roomi alex, sanne and me:-)






the other day on a really really goooood open-air concert of john degweed(?-famous dj?)
I´ve been there with sanne, nina, nelson, luis and friends of them from monterrey- we were all wet, cause it was raining...

me & nelson

nelson & nina



nelson(again) & sanne

nina, arthuro (luis´s brother) and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home