Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hello everybody

I’m sorry that you haven’t heard from me in a while- I had a lot of stuff to do at the uni and besides that we enjoyed our life here pretty goodJ!
I’m doing really fine, I feel so comfortable with all the great people I meet here that’s gonna be hard to say goodbye in a few weeks- but I don’t want to think about that right know, it makes me sad and I want to enjoy every single day we have left here.
The last weeks where great- the October was a month full of parties almost every week was another birthday or something else was going on:

johannes birthday 3.oct.
my birthday – I never wrote an exam with a hangover before- I felt so badJ- we made party the whole weekend, it was so fun!
peters birthday 11. oct. – we had lunch together with I don’t know how many kilos of meat-it was so goodJ
ninas birthday 13. oct – she came down from monterrey for that weekend
14. oct. trip to Teotihuacán with the tec- the first time that I saw pyramids with my own eyes! We claimed up the pyramid of the sun - wow, it was so impressive! On the way back, we made a short stop in mexico city to visit a church and Palacio Nacional which has painted walls of frida kahlo’s husband. There you could see the history of mexico in a wonderful printed way!
luis birthday 18. oct.- we made a barbeque in his garden- it was a great afternoon!
Same day: Dinner with our neighbors- finally after 2, 5 month we meet all of them- we had delicious food with Finnish meatballs and French quiche lorraine mmmh, it was so good!
25 oct. – mmmh, oh my god- super cinco invided to have dinner- no words for that! A soup with pumpkins made by josé; French crepes made by Mathieu and after that a mousse au chocolate- I´m full again, when I think about that right nowJ!
26 oct.- alexia, johannes and andreas invided to have dinner- german made! Würstle mit bratkartoffeln- herrlichJ danach fröhliches trinkspiel, dass ich leider nicht so ganz auf die reihe bekommen habJ after that we went to 4play!
(Dear mama! Wie du sehen kannst, ich verhunger hier nicht! I´ll come back with a taco-belly!)
I don’t know how everybody made it, but we ( Sanne, Natasha, Johannes, Andreas, Mathieu and me) really met the other day at 2.30pm eachother on the bus station. It was the coolest trip ever- we had no clue where we gonna go! At 3 we were sitting in a bus to the mountains of queretaro! The landscape was so wonderful and the first thing everybody recognized when we got out of the bus in Jalpan was the fresh air! Jalpan is a little little cute town in the sierra gorda- to see everything took us around 15 minutesJ The other day we got up early to get the bus to Xilitla, San Luis Potosí.! In the middle of this beautiful countryside are the crazy gardens of Edward James a rich british colonist and a friend of the artist Dalí.
Susanne, Andreas and Johannes went to another city to go rafting- Natasha and I took the bus back home…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home